FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 6 March 2017

Kiss Me I'm Irish-ish : gift bag

St Patrick's Day, Paddy gift bag, Lucky gift bag, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

Here is another quick project, a St Patrick's Day gift bag.

I have recently been inspired by lots of crafting projects using watercolour pencils and chalks.  Oh my gosh this is the simplest technique EVER.  I punched a tag using watercolour card stock and drew some lines in the colours of the rainbow using chalk pencils and blended them together with a chubby stick.  That's it!

St Patrick's Day, Paddy gift bag, Lucky gift bag, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

I punched some banner tags out of patterned papers and layered them onto my paper bag.  

St Patrick's Day, Paddy gift bag, Lucky gift bag, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, Brother Scan and Cut, Cricut

I printed out my sentiment from LD Hello - Patty - Phrases and a larger clover leaf which I Print and Cut, to make an embellishment to go on top of my glittered peg. Printed sentiments are great fun to use and super easy with my Pazzles Inspiration. This one is a cutting file which enabled me to adjust the colouring for my printer and resize.


 The LD Hello - Patty - Phrases are FREE till Thursday, midnight MST, see HERE. They will still be available but will revert to original price after Thursday.


Cutting Supplies:-
Digital Cutting Machine – Pazzles Inspiration with InVue software
St Patrick's Day Phrases - LD Hello - Patty - Phrases
Spring, St Patrick's & Easter collection - LD Hello Collection


Check out the LD Hello Collection for more Spring, St Patrick's and Easter inspiration.

 What do you think? I love to read your comments.
Joanna Wright x


$99 Craft Room Vue 468x60
Pazzles InVue cutting machine

1 comment: