FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Halloween Goodies Treat Bag

Halloween, goodies bag, spider, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,

Sometimes, I just want to make a super quick project and use printables to give a cute effect.  Here, I have printed out the LD Little Booligan Journaling Cards (GS).

Halloween, goodies bag, spider, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,

Using my printer setting I could print 4 images onto one sheet of A4.  I then cut around the image using my paper trimmer to add to the front of my bags.

Halloween, goodies bag, spider, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,

I stamped "GOODIES" onto the front of my printable and used one of the spider web die cuts, both by Stampin' Up.  I cut the spider web in half and secured it underneath the top and bottom of my printable.  I then added another section of the spider web to the front of my printable (on the left)

Sometimes, it is fun to use printable journalling cards in a different way for your project.

Cutting Supplies:-
LD Little Booligan Journaling Cards (GS) - graphics files
LD Littles Graphics Bundle - Halloween and Christmas images (includes journalling cards)
LD Littles Cut Bundle - Halloween and Christmas cutting files (svg's)


Joanna x

Follow on Bloglovin
and LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****

2 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable Joanna! LOVE your Spooky Treat bag! Very CUTE! :) You had asked if my Squirrel was a Print N Cut.... No it is not.... it's all paper pieced... BUT it does come with one.... Some times when I'm in a hurry like you said, I'll get to using my PNC! :) Have a Great Day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete