FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Teacher Pencils - Back To School

Rolo pencils, teacher pencils, ilove2cutpaper, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Pazzles Craft Room

For those of you that follow my blog, know that during the week I work as a Teaching Assistant in a local Primary School.  Here in the UK, we went back to school today!  I work in the Reception Department of the school with the adorable new intake of squeaky clean  4-5 year olds!

So, I thought I would welcome back to school the 3 teachers in my department with some Rolo Gift Wrapped Teacher Pencils.  Knowing teachers, they will want to open the packet by the time their coffee break has arrived!!

Rolo pencils, teacher pencils, ilove2cutpaper, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Pazzles Craft Room

There are a ton of YouTube video tutorials, but I decided that I would Print and Cut my gifts so that I could personalise each one.  I used the Quick and Easy Valentine Pencil cutting file available in the projects section of the Pazzles Craft Room.  Check out the link (above) which gives further details.

I laid my gingham paper onto my cutting mat.  I typed and positioned the teacher's names on the main part of the pencil wrapper.  I then Print and Cut using the registration marks and the unique Pazzles Print and Cut mat with my Pazzles Inspiration Vue cutting machine.

Rolo pencils, teacher pencils, ilove2cutpaper, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Pazzles Craft Room

It is easy to assemble the project using your printed paper, Hershey Kiss, Rollo tube, silver, and pink cardstock, for the eraser. Adhere your Hershey Kiss to one end of the Rolo, then roll the wrapper around the chocolate candy, then adhere you pink and silver cardstock to the other end.

Rolo pencils, teacher pencils, ilove2cutpaper, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates, Pazzles Craft Room

If you are member of the Pazzles Craft Room the download to this cutting file is FREE! The file is available in WPC, SVG and AI file formats.

One of the benefits, (and there are many) when you join the Pazzles Craft Room, is that you can get this project for FREE, as well as 40 downloads to cutting files every 70 hours, Please click the image below to learn about more of the benefits of joining the Pazzles Craft Room.

Thousands of Images 468x60
Download up to 40 cut files from the Library every 70 hours for a total 
of approximately 400 files per month!

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
Quick and Easy Valentine Pencil cutting file  - Pazzles Craft Room
FREE cutting files - Join the Pazzles Craft Room 

Follow on Bloglovin
and LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine, 
available in 4 gorgeous colours for as little as $99 with Craft Room membership commitment.


ilove2cutpaper, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,  Pazzles Craft Room


No comments:

Post a Comment