FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Friday 10 July 2015

Cut It Up Challenge Blog - #75 Word or Sentiment

ilove2cutpaper, Cut It Up Challenge, ilove2cutpaper, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,  Pazzles Craft Room


Here is my Popsicle Party Invitation as my Design Team project over at the
Cut It Up Challenge Blog.


The challenge is to use a 'word' or sentiment as your focal point including
a
 Die Cut on your project.  

Cut It Up Challenge Blog, Popsicle Party Invitation, Pazzles Inspiration, digital die cutting machine, Print and Cut, Inspiration Vue, ilove2cutpaper

I have used a cutting file from the Pazzles Popsicle Party set, which features a variety of cutting files included in WPC, SVG & AI file formats with PDF instructions.

I used my Pazzles Inspiration Vue to cut out the elements for my project.

Popsicle Party Set Banner - product photo by Pazzles

I altered the file slightly to make my popsicle into a shaped card by welding the
popsicle shapes together.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog, Popsicle Party Invitation, Pazzles Inspiration, digital die cutting machine, Print and Cut, Inspiration Vue, ilove2cutpaper

I cut out my layers and used white vinyl for the lettering.  I also embossed the bottom pink layer of the popsicle to add some more dimension.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog, Popsicle Party Invitation, Pazzles Inspiration, digital die cutting machine, Print and Cut, Inspiration Vue, ilove2cutpaper

For the inside of my shaped popsicle I decided to Print and Cut my invitation which makes it so much quicker when creating multiples of a project, such as party invitations.  Using my Pazzles Inspiration Vue, which has an optical eye for accurate Print and  Cut  meant that this project was quick and easy to create.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog, Popsicle Party Invitation, Pazzles Inspiration, digital die cutting machine, Print and Cut, Inspiration Vue, ilove2cutpaper

I used a wooden popsicle stick and added some simple embellishments to the front of the invitation. Kind of cute, don't you think?

Please head over to the Cut It Up Challenge Blog and check out the DT inspiration for.....

as focal point but must include a die cut.

$20 Gift Certificate
Challenge ends July 22, 2015
*****

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
Popsicle Party Set (wpc, svg & ai) - Pazzles Craft Room Library



cutting files, templates, wpc, svg, Pazzles Craft Room, Pazzles, ilove2cutpaper


Follow on Bloglovin
and LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine, 
available in 4 gorgeous colours for as little as $99 with Craft Room membership commitment.

ilove2cutpaper, Pazzles Inspiration, digital die cutting machine, Print and Cut, Inspiration Vue

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the popsicle stick and dimension of the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE Joanna!! LOVE your sweet popsicle card! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always put such pretty embellishments on your projects. Who would have thought to put a flower on ice cream? Love the popsicle stick, too!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute shape invite, and the beach background is perfect! A stunning photo :)

    No, my "love" on my card is not glazed; the sheen comes from the die cut used on black card stock...a happy discovery!

    ReplyDelete