FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 8 March 2015

Lucky You - St Patrick's Day FREE LD printables

FREE printables - st patrick's day

If you are looking for some quick printables for St Patrick's Day you are going to want to grab these LD Luck of the Irish printables whilst they are FREE!  There are 4 printables in the set.  You can either print them using your printer options or import the images into your cutter software to Print and Cut.



I am using my Pazzles InVue and imported both the images, then resized in my software, so that they were an exact fit for my candy bags.  

St Patrick's Day printables

I used the LD Luck of the Irish printables which are FREE till midnight tonight, MST......... so hurry!  Basically, I printed them from my Pazzles InVue software having resized them.  I then scored along the printed mark and then guillotined around the straight edges.  Super quick to do.

Irish printables

The beauty of these printables, is that you can make a batch of them for the kids at school, and their after school activity groups.  I have used small bags to be more economical with the candy when handing them out to the class children.

Cutting Supplies :-
Pazzles Electronic Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
FREE LD Luck of the Irish (printables) - Potpourri (while offer lasts)

Joanna xx

*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine 
which uses a NEW OPTICAL EYE for precision Print and Cut. 

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment