FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 25 February 2015

St Patrick's Day projects - Lucky for You

Using svg and wpc cutting files

Hi, and thanks for popping by. I created these St Patrick's Day projects for my Pazzles Design Team project this month.  The theme is Cut Out's as the feature to my projects using my 

Print and Cut card with clover leaves

I Print and Cut the sentiment on the card using fonts on my computer. I rotated and resized my clover leaves for a pretty border on my card and added a few strips of washi tape behind.

Decorated glass jar with clover

Here, I have decorated a glass jar which makes a quick decorative item for the home.

Please pop over to the Pazzles Craft Room, to read my FULL blog post and details of the cutting files used for this project.

Incidentally, if you want to see more of my Print and Cut projects please use the SEARCH MY BLOG gadget on the right hand side of my blog and type in St Patrick's .........hope you like them!

~ Joanna ~

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
Cutting Files - Pazzles Craft Room Library


Thousands of Images 468x60


*****
Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine 
(available in 4 gorgeous colours).

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut


Follow on Bloglovin

and LIKE my Facebook Page.


1 comment:

  1. I love your card! First, the shade of green is really light and refreshing, and that it's washi tape makes it all the better! The pearls add the perfect finishing touch.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete