FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Love you to pieces - Puzzle Piece Valentine

Valentine puzzle cutting file

Hi, today I am sharing with you my latest Pazzles Design Team project - Puzzle Piece Valentine.  I was inspired to make this project by my 13 yr old daughter, who had to cut out some puzzle pieces for her graphics homework.  Of course, she cut them out using my Pazzles cutting machine and the software doesn't faze her at all........that's youngsters for you!  Her independent creativity is amazing for someone so young. Sorry just proud Mummy moment!

Anyway, I thought I would create a Valentine Puzzle Piece using cutting files available

Puzzle valentine using Pazzles Inspiration Vue cutting machine

I altered the puzzle piece slightly but this is easily done using your Pazzles software.
,
Create a valentine puzzle

I added a few embellishments to bring the project together.

Please pop over to the Pazzles Craft Room, to read my FULL blog post on my Puzzle Piece Valentine project and details of the cutting files used for this project.

Always love to hear your comments, Joanna xx

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
Cutting Files - Pazzles Craft Room Library


Thousands of Images 468x60


*****
Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine 
(available in 4 gorgeous colours).

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut


Follow on Bloglovin

and LIKE my Facebook Page.

4 comments: