FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Candy Tube Holder for Valentines Day

Valentine Candy Tube Box

With Valentine's Day soon upon us, I thought I would have a go at making a Candy Tube Holder using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine for my latest Pazzles Design Team project.  I am so pleased how it turned out, with the cute tubes peeping out from the box of heart patterned paper.    Of course, you could use this Candy Tube Holder at any time of the year and all sorts of projects are spinning around in my head!

Print and Cut Valentine Toppers

Using my Pazzles Inspiration Vue, which uses registration marks for Print and Cut, I just couldn't resist making the Hershey Kisses Toppers from cutting files available in the Pazzles Craft Room.  The optical eye makes such accurate Print and Cut projects, that I am finding myself making all sorts of fun gifts.

Valentine Candy Tube Box

Please pop over to the Pazzles Craft Room, to read my FULL blog post and details of the cutting files used for this project.

Incidentally, if you want to see more of my Print and Cut projects please use the SEARCH MY BLOG gadget on the right hand side of my blog and type in Print and Cut.........hope you like them!

~ Joanna ~

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
Cutting Files - Pazzles Craft Room Library


Thousands of Images 468x60


*****
Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine 
(available in 4 gorgeous colours).

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut


Follow on Bloglovin

and LIKE my Facebook Page.


2 comments: