FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 15 December 2014

Vinyl Snowman Gift Jar

Vinyl decorated glass jar

I had such fun filling up this glass jar with Toffee Snowball sweets for my Snowman Gift Jar

Snowman glass jar

 I decorated it using the LD Melting For You (CS) with vinyl and my Pazzles Inspiration Vue  - electronic cutter ($99 special price).  Super easy to create and the kiddos love it.

I melt for you - Snowball treats

I Print and Cut my topper for the top of my jar using the sentiment included in the same set.

*******

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Electronic Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue ($99 special price)
LD Melting For You - Cut It Set 
Happy Holidays - LD SALE (SAVE 75% on holiday product)

Joanna x

Follow on Bloglovin


and LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine which uses a NEW OPTICAL EYE for precision Print and Cut. 

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut



2 comments: