FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 20 December 2014

Santa and Elf Candy Tubes

Christmas Candy Tubes

I love making packaging at this time of the year and nothing could be easier than creating Christmas gifts for the kids.  I have made these super easy Santa and Elf Candy Tubes filled with Jelly Beans.

I created a belly band out of black cardstock and cut a buckle using my Pazzles Inspiration (99.00 Dollar Special) cutting machine with glittered vinyl.  They were secured around the Candy Tube using double sided tape.

Santa Candy Tube Gift Idea

I added two white buttons on each of the Candy Tubes using my electronic cutter with white cardstock.  I then secured  my SRM Christmas Sticker sentiments to the top of the tubes using Trendy Twine in coordinating colours.

Elf Candy Tube gift idea

I know the kids are going to love these and they are cheap to make as the tubes only stand 2.5" high.  With the aid of my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine I can cut multiples of the buttons, belly band and buckle in no time at all, so are just perfect for a quick, last minute project. 

Supplies :-

Candy Tubes and Tag sentiments - SRM Stickers
Twine - Trendy Twine
Double sided tape - Stix 2
Glittered Vinyl - Hobbycraft
White and Black cardstock - American Crafts
Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine 
(available in 4 gorgeous colours).

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut


Follow on Bloglovin

and LIKE my Facebook Page.


Hugs ~  Joanna xx

3 comments:

  1. Joanna, these little trinkets are way too fun! Wonderful idea! Now I want to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your candy tubes are so cute!! What a great idea!!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darcy for popping by and all your lovely comments during 2014 on my blog.

      Delete