FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Print and Cut your own Christmas Labels

Christmas stickers

Here are my Christmas Labels created for my latest Pazzles Design Team project over on the Pazzles Blog.  I decided to use ordinary brown parcel wrapping paper available from the Post Office or Office Supplier........nothing fancy or expensive.  I then wrapped up my presents using pretty ribbons and embellishments.

Christmas Stickers - Inspiration Vue electronic cutting machine

Now, the fun part.......I arranged an assortment of cutting files onto my visual cutting mat and made an outline of each design.  I then Print and Cut my label sheet using my 
Pazzles Inspiration Vue (99.00 Dollar Special) which cut them out perfectly! 

Decorate your presents using labels and your Inspiration Vue

Once, the presents were wrapped, all I needed to do was to weed my sticker paper and I was left with a sheet of Christmas labels ready to decorate my presents.

Miss Kate Cuttables - Print and Cut

For the label below, I added a decorative pearl to the centre.

Gift Wrapping - Print and Cut

The labels are so pretty combined with the brown wrapping paper and ribbons, that I think I may need to make some labels for gifts throughout the year!

Gift Wrapping using your electronic cutting machine

I was so impressed with the Print and Cut accuracy
of my Pazzles Inspiration Vue (99.00 Dollar Special).

Printed gift tags

Please make sure you head over to the Pazzles Craft Room, to read my FULL blog post and see details of specific cutting files used for this project.

Have fun creating your own Christmas Labels, which is way more fun
that buying labels in the shops!

Joanna x

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
Assorted Miss Kate Cuttables Christmas Cutting Files - Pazzles Craft Room Library

Thousands of Images 468x60

*****
Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine 
(available in 4 gorgeous colours).

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut


Follow on Bloglovin

and LIKE my Facebook Page.




1 comment: