FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 13 December 2014

Decorated Kraft Paper Bags

How to simply decorate paper bags

I recently purchased some Kraft paper bags and Christmas stickers from SRM stickers and thought I would see how quickly I could pretty them up!

I cut out a panel from a sheet of Kaisercraft - North Pole patterned papers and adhered to the front of my paper bag.  I then took a fine liner and doodled around the edges around the panel. 

Embellishments for the top of my paper bag

I made a pretty bow with some embellishments that coordinated with the papers to add to the top of the bag.

SRM stickers and Kraft Bags

 I  took part of a sticker that I cut down, to adhere at an angle on 2 corners of my printed panel.

Yes, it's that easy!

Now, I am off to decorate some more paper bags using some panels from my patterned papers.

Supplies :-

North Pole collection - Kaisercraft
Ribbon, pearl and snowflake embellishments - The Mulberry Bush
Paper bag and Merry Christmas Sticker - SRM stickers




No comments:

Post a Comment