FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Give Thanks Chalkboard Printables

 Give Thanks printables

Here, is a super quick project for Thanksgiving, and you don't even need your cutting machine to create this project.

There are 4 Give Thanks Chalkboard sentiments available in the LD Black Friday SALE.  The printables are available for FREE till midnight tonight MST, but you can still purchase them after the sale HERE.


LD are having daily FREEBIES and there will be NEW product on SALE, till December 1st where all product is 75% savings. 

FREEBIE Thanksgiving printables

I printed the Give Thanks printables using my printer menu.  I then used my guillotine to cut around the edges of the chalkboard sentiments.

Thanksgiving printables

I layered my sentiment onto a white piece of card and then onto some patterned paper.  I then placed it behind the white framed border that came with the box frame.  I just couldn't resist adding a burlap ribbon and paper black flower to pretty it up.

 Supplies:-

LD Black Friday - SALE and FREEBIES
LD Give Thanks - Chalkboard printables

Short and sweet today ~ Joanna x

Follow on Bloglovin

and my Facebook Page, HERE

*****




No comments:

Post a Comment