FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 9 November 2014

Enjoy Today - Decorative Picture Frame

Using cutting files to decorate a picture frame

Today, I am sharing with you a cute frame 'Enjoy Today' that I have created using an LD digital paper and two LD FREE cutting files......how cute.  I have a friend that loves cats so I think she will love this. *Please note that the FREE files are available till tonight, midnight MST, so hurry....

Decorative frame - Enjoy Today

I have used the FREE Beautiful Moments - Too - Cut It's to create elements for my frame.  I used one of the digital papers from the Beautiful Moments Paper Pack for the back ground of my frame. 



I have designed the frame using my Pazzles InVue software.  I measured my frame for the digital paper.  I imported the sentiment and placed it in a square and created a couple of coloured outlines.  I also imported the cat with bird and made an outline.  First, I printed out the elements and then laid the sheet onto my Pazzles Print and Cut mat.  I cut out the elements using my Inspiration Vue ($99 special price) cutting machine and assembled the elements to my frame using some craft foam squares.

Print and Cut - Pazzles

I love the colours and hope my friend will enjoy her day!

Check out the rest of the collection which are this months SNEAK PEEK for the rest of November and get the LD Beautiful Moments Collection with 50% off which is available at checkout.


Click here to get your FREE Beautiful Moments - Too products which ends midnight tonight, MST to create your own projects.

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue ($99 special price)
 Beautiful Moments - Too - FREE file*
Check out the lastest LD Product - HERE
Beautiful Moments - Paper Pack (SNEAK PEEK)

Enjoy today ~ Joanna x

Follow on Bloglovin

*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine which uses a NEW OPTICAL EYE for precision Print and Cut. 

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut

3 comments:

  1. I love this project - clean, graphic style with a soft, elegant feel. I love seeing something a little out of the box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Camille for your lovely comment. I don't know what happened to my photos but they came out really dark but I was so pleased how this simple project turned out.

      Delete
    2. What a great idea! I would never have thought to make a picture frame out of this little freebie! Thanks for the inspiration and for thinking out of the box!

      Evelyn

      Delete