FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 16 October 2014

Halloween themed candles using vinyl

Halloween vinyl decoration

Today, I decided to do a quick post using vinyl with my Pazzles Inspiration Vue ($99.00 Special Price).  I have used 2 files from the LD Superstition - Cut It Set which lends itself to vinyl projects, don't you think?



Vinyl on candles for Halloween

I didn't have any orange vinyl in my craft stash so.......DING!  I reached for my orange candle, I bought several weeks ago and thought it would be perfect, as I would only need to use black vinyl and the orange wax shining through would work for the eyes!

Halloween decoration on candles

This house was much more intricate, and is only about 3" tall.  I wasn't sure if my cutting machine would be able to cut the fine lines of the veranda and window.  I was so pleased at how well my Pazzles Inspiration Vue cut out the small detail using vinyl.

Please note that these candles are for decorative purposes only and should not be lit.  BUT, I think they will look so good on my mantelpiece amongst a display of pumpkins.

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue ($99 special price)
LD Superstition - Cut It Set 
LD Monster Madness - SALE (till October 17th, midnight MST)

*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine which uses a NEW OPTICAL EYE for precision Print and Cut. 

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut


Have a go cutting with vinyl, it's great fun.
Joanna x

Follow on Bloglovin



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Joanna. I was wondering about using vinyl on candles. Have you burned one?

    ReplyDelete