FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 30 October 2014

Boo card using LD fonts

Free fonts

I made this super quick card using my Pazzles Inspiration with some LD FREE fonts.  I downloaded them onto my computer, then went to the following folders - Windows - Fonts - (paste).  Make sure your Pazzles software is closed when you do this.  When you have your fonts in your font folder, you can open up your Pazzles software, type your sentiment and select LD Messy Type.



I created a simple 4" x 4" card as seen above and adhered my 3D eyes!

Using fonts to Print and Cut

The FREE LD Messy Font is available till tonight, midnight MST as part of the Hullabaloo Harvest SALE.  If you still want the file after October 31st, you can select the link below in Cutting Supplies.

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue ($99 special price)
LD Messy Font - Font
Harvest Hullabaloo - 7 days of FREEBIES and 75% sale (ends October, 31st).


Joanna x

Follow on Bloglovin

*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine which uses a NEW OPTICAL EYE for precision Print and Cut. 

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the instructions....you always have such great ideas and I really, really like how you show us how to do them on our Pazzles. I am going to try to do this on my machine this weekend. Still trying to learn the "Print & Cut" feature on my new VUE. Question: can we import any jpeg to print and cut? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you not love googlie eyes!! BIF Greetings!

    ReplyDelete