FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Batty For You - Halloween Bat Tube Favor Wrapper

Bat Tube Wrappers

Here, is my latest Pazzles Design Team Project, Halloween Bat Tube Favors.  I found a Pillow Box Bat cutting file in the Pazzles Craft Room and I decided to tweak it a little so that it would fit snugly around my plastic tubes.

Pazzles Craft Room cutting file

Bat Tube Wrappers

I used my Pen Tool with my Inspiration Vue cutting machine to add definition to the bats wings.

Halloween border sentiment

I decided to create a sentiment border, 'Batty 4U' around the top of the tube
using my InVue software.

These are incredibly quick to make and would be perfect as Halloween Bat Favors for parties.

All Pazzles Craft Room members can download this file for FREE from the Pazzles Blog which is available in WPC, SVG and AI file formats.

 ~ Joanna ~


*****

For more details on how to create my Halloween Bat Tube Favors and links to the cutting files used, please head over to the Pazzles Craft Room, HERE.

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
Pillow Box Bat - Pazzles Craft Room Library
Halloween Bat Tube Favor Wrapper - Pazzles Blog

*****
Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine 
(available in 4 gorgeous colors).

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut


Thousands of Images 468x60

All Pazzles Craft Room members can download this file for FREE in the Pazzles Blog which is available in WPC, SVG and AI file formats ~ Joanna

I have entered this project into the following:
Creative Cutting Challenge : Halloween

2 comments:

  1. Thank you izbzee for popping over to take a look and I always love a challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and a great way to repurpose the file...love the pen details on the bat wings too! I love the pumpkin too! So unusually cute!! Thanks for joining us again at Creative Cutting Challenge this time around.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete