FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 4 September 2014

Learning is so sweet

Back to school, doughnut gift bag

Gosh, using my Inspiration Vue with the InVue software is soooooo easy to Print and Cut svg files!  I basically imported the LD Nerdy Nummies cutting files onto my visual mat, created the Registration Mark and printed out my files using my printer.

Back to School gift

I placed my printout onto my Pazzles Print and Cut mat, then created a contour line for the white border.  I created an outline to cut the extra layer out of pink cardstock........and that was it!

Doughnuts

I also followed the same technique for the little sentiment tag (whoops sorry for the blurry photo).

Nummies Cutting File in svg file formats

If you grab the FREEBIES here, and then at check out you are able to purchase your LD Sneak Peek (Nummies) files at a saving of 50% for a limited time.


Now, I am off to treat myself to those extra doughnuts!!!!

*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine which uses a NEW OPTICAL EYE for precision Print and Cut. 

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut

Joanna x

6 comments:

  1. super cute Joanna!!! Your projects are always so bright and fun and inspiring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable project, the tag is too cute with the fun little face! Your print and cut designs are awesome, can't wait to see what else you create!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sukie I am loving experimenting with the Print and Cut feature of my NEW machine :)

      Delete
  3. Fun project! Love the images...so cute. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete