FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 16 August 2014

Inspiration Vue UNBOXING video


Well, here it is my Pazzles Inspiration Vue has ARRIVED!  I had a few hours to unbox it, upload the InVue software and do a quick Print and Cut before I went on holiday for a few days!  Not before squealing and running around the house like a mad woman for several minutes with excitement!!!

I have just uploaded my Pazzles Inspiration Vue UNBOXING video (click image below) for those of you who don't know what the heck I am talking about, OR those of you that would like to share my excitement of owning, OR considering, purchasing this NEW Print and Cut digital die cutting machine by Pazzles.


Please leave a comment below or on my YouTube video link. I would love to have some feedback of what you thought of the UNBOXING Video.

And here is my first quick Print and Cut using files from the Pazzles Craft Room.


Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine. 

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut


Thousands of Images 468x60

Now I am off to play and learn the new software ~ Bye for now ~ Joanna xx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new baby! Love the color, too! Have lots and lots of fun - looking forward to seeing what you'll produce now!

    ReplyDelete