FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 27 May 2014

World's Best Dad - Pazzles FREEBIE

Print and Cut

Over at the Pazzles Craft Room this week there is a bonus FREE cutting file courtesy of Miss Kate Cuttable, which is available in wpc and svg file format. I thought I would show you quickly how I cut it out.


Import the file into the Pazzles software.  I used the wpc file format, but depending on what software you are using, you may want to use the svg file format.  Then, I layered all the elements and kept referring to the image of the file so that I achieved the same look.


I made an outline marked in red which will be my cutting line.  I made another outline and filled this is grey to match the image.  If you are a Pazzles Craft Room member you can refer to the video tutorial "Using Cutting Files for Print and Cut Projects".  If you are not a Pazzles Craft Room member, I strongly urge you to subscribe as there are a ton of video tutorials to help you get the best out of your cutter.......I am still learning!

For full details about the Pazzles Craft Room membership, click the image below.

Thousands of Images 468x60

1st test cut

I have made my registration boxes ready for Print and Cut and positioned my printout on the top right hand corner of my cutting mat.

Print and Cut

I positioned my blade at the first registration box and ready to make a test cut.

Print and Cut with Pazzles

Perfect!  

Now, this is going to be even simpler with the NEW Pazzles Inspiration Vue cutting machine (released in June) which uses an optical eye for precision cuts, so there will be no need to prepare registration boxes.

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue™
 Inspiration Vue™ - Pre-Order Information
Thousands of Images 468x60


Joanna x



2 comments:

  1. This is a great title, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..thanks...wish I had a Pazzles! lol... happy BIF!

    ReplyDelete