FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Medallion Card - Cut and Paste Sketch

smile - Graphics 45, Cut and Paste, Sketch

Earlier, this week over at the Pazzles Craft Room, they shared a cuttable sketch called, Medallion Card.  As a Pazzles Craft Room member all you need to do is download the Medallion Card Sketch, choose your papers and cut all, or select some of the elements to make your card.  

The Medallion Card Sketch is available in WPC, SVG & AI file formats.


I couldn't resist using all the elements in the sketch and added a Print & Cut sentiment.  I inked all my pieces using Tim Holtz Distress Ink and then layered all my paper cuts. 




I decided to use a punch to cut out my banner, so that I could get the look I wanted with my dotted paper, (sorry, OCD syndrome kicked in!). 


Using a cuttable sketch takes away all the measuring and design element, so that you can quickly put a card together, adding your own embellishments if you like.

Make sure you head over to the Pazzles Craft Room and take a look at the Medallion Card Sketch so you know just what I am talking about.

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue™
 Inspiration Vue™ - Pre-Order Information
Medallion Card Sketch - Pazzles Craft Room 
Pretty Words (smile) - Pazzles Craft Room Library
Graphics 45 papers - The Mulberry Bush



Thousands of Images 468x60


Hope you enjoyed my project ~ Joanna x

6 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous! You always make things seem so easy but they are never as pretty as yours :) Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Pretty papers! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful!! Love your vintage look--those papers go together beautifully!!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love all of the papers and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project!Can I learn papers name please?

    ReplyDelete