FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 6 March 2014

Banner Gift Box

Banners, dimensional flowers, 3D butterflies, cutting files

Today, I am sharing my most recent Pazzles DT project which is a Banner Gift Box.  When I first saw this in the Pazzles Craft Room Library I wondered how it was going to look!  However, I bought some pretty Kaisercraft patterned paper and soon I fell in love with this Banner Box.  Don't you just love it when a project comes together when it is combined with a lovely cutting file and beautiful patterned papers.

Click the following link for full details on my blog post 



Then I looked in the Pazzles Craft Room projects section and found a video tutorial on how to make Dimensional Flowers which included some cutting files.  I love how the flower has turned out.


Then, I used the 3D butterflies that I have used before, but resized these so they would be in proportion to my Banner Box.


Open this Banner Gift Box and it is a great size to include some treats inside.

I always love to hear your comments ~ Joanna x

Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – New Vue 99.00 Dollar Special
Banner Box & 3D Butterfly (wpc & svg) - Pazzles Craft Room 
Dimensional Flowers - Pazzles Craft Room Video Tutorial

Join the Pazzles Craft Room NOW and you will be able to make this Banner Box with tons
more projects included in your membership.
Have fun ~ Joanna x

Before you go, be sure to check this exciting news.......

NEW Inspiration Vue coming Spring 2014 (including Print & Cut with Optical Eye).

Thousands of Images 468x60


I have linked my Banner Gift Box to the Tip Toe Through the Tulips Issue at Paper Issues.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome project, great design. All of the patterns you used are gorgeous, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous and so clever!! Those patterned papers and flowers are beautiful together!!
    Great idea!!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty & unique project. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete