FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Friday 28 February 2014

St Patrick's Day Tag

St Patrick's Day Tag

I have all my green cardstock and patterned paper at the ready to make a few St Patrick' Day projects over the next few weeks.  Here, is my first fun tag for a treat holder. Such a cute little image which could be added to any gift to celebrate St Patrick's Day.


I have used the LD Kiss Me I'm Irish - Cut It set which I have Print & Cut using my 
Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.

I imported the SVG file into my software and laid it in the middle of a simple tag, then cut it out.  I then selected outline to create the layer for my green cardstock and cut it out.


I tied the tag around the top of the tube using green and white Trendy Twine

A super, quick project which can be created for your Irish friends or fun gifts for the kids!

Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – 99.00 Dollar Special
LD Kiss Me Quick I'm Irish - svg cutting file
LD Irish &St Patrick's Day - sets
Plastic Tube
Trendy Twine
Green Cardstock

Electronic Die Cutter 468x60

Thousands of Images 468x60

Enjoy making St Patrick's Day projects ~ Joanna

I have entered this project into the following challenge :-
Creative Cutting Challenge - #29 St Patrick's Day
Cut It Up Challenge - #40 Green for St Patrick's Day or Spring


7 comments:

  1. Great fun, Joanna!! Hope you don't mind if I copy your idea for a St. Paddy's gift for my grandkids. They would love it!!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Super cute tag and the yummy candy coordinates perfectly! Perfect touch of twine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super clever gift idea for the "Irish" in all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable file, and I love how you used the twine. I always feel like I have to put a bow in mine, but you have shown me that I don't need to!!

    Thanks for joining our Green challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a super sweet treat! Thank you joining us at Cut It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute & super fun Treat!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! What a lovely tag and treat holder!! Love this!!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete