FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 31 August 2013

I don't do mornings - Owl Door Hanger


When I saw the Night Owl - Cut It Set which was recently released by Lettering Delights I just couldn't wait to use it to make a door hanger for my teenage son. During the summer holidays he has definitely not rushed to get out of bed in the mornings!


Print & Cut myself a door hanger and typed my sentiment (Mornings) using the Night Owl alphabet.  Once, you have purchased the alphabet you can use the Try Me Tool, type your sentiment and save at high resolution.  The Pazzles Studio Pro software does not import png formats, so I save it as a jpeg using Photoshop, then import into my Pazzles software with no problem and resized.


I used 'i don't do' from one of the sentiments included in the Night Owl - Cut It Set


In the above photo is my Print & Cut door hanger together with all the elements ready to assemble using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

I used a Zig 2 way glue pen to glue the intricate layer. 


I love the door hanger but don't think my teenager son is so impressed!
Night Owl and Wise Owl sets are included in the Dollar Sale which is available till tonight, midnight MST.

If you spend more than $10 you can get the Old School collection for Free...and the Old School More Play sets below here are the details.

FREEBIE files ( Old School More Play) available till Sunday, 1st September, midnight MST.

If you miss the Dollar Sale you can still get Night Owl and Wise Owl - Cut It Set  here. 

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Joanna, I love this... the owl is too cute! I think my son needs one of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute owl! How'd did your son like it? lol

    ReplyDelete