FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Fun Fold Card Bases Cutting Collection


Over at the Pazzles Craft Room they have just released the
Fun Fold Card Bases Cutting Collection including accordion, step cards and much, much, more!

As part of the Pazzles Design Team I was given a file to use for my
July, Design Team Challenge Project.

In the collection there are 10 different folding cards ready to use with your cutting machine and to decorate as you wish.  For more information please click here to take you to the Pazzles Craft Room blog post.

I decided to make the Fun Fold Card Base, I was given into a Wedding Invitation.  Using Core'dinations cardstock I cut out my card base.  I embossed the white card using an embossing folder with my Cuttlebug. I cut all the other elements using my Pazzles Inspiration and files from the Pazzles Craft Room including the frames and hearts.

Pazzles Craft Room has thousands of images, hundreds of videos, and one low price.



Opening the first fold of the invitation.



Then the invitation is revealed on the other side of the fold.  I have used the decorative hearts using my Pazzles Inspiration Cutter and the other the main heart as a Print & Cut for the invitation.

Click here if you would like to purchase the
10 Fun Fold Card Base Cutting Collection.



8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful invitation!! So pretty and soft!
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. This invitation is gorgeous! Soft and delicate and cut and placed with such precision. The pearl accents are gorgeous!

    Christine Barker
    BIF
    http://scarletcalliope.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful invitation, the fold is fabulous and the embossing looks so pretty! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful invitation! Such a clever design and I love the colour combination and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely invitation! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful invite! such a creative way to open the card too! TFS
    from BIF group

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful , love, love those folded cards.
    Blessings, Linda
    BIF group

    ReplyDelete