FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 1 July 2013

Are you ready for the Fourth of July?


I thought I would make some quick tags and shaped card using the Red, White and Blue theme for the 4th of July celebrations using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.  



Well as I live in the UK, I thought I would join my crafting American friends in the celebrations.......any excuse to pop down to the shops and buy some jelly beans!


Jelly Beans :- Cherry, Vanilla and Blueberry....delicious!

I made this miniature 4th of July top hat into a tag using Core'dinations cardstock and some Trendy Twine 
to wrap around the top of a bottle.

Then, I made myself a simple shaped card by enlarging the file using my software.  Super easy and quick to make for invitations, parties, tags, place names etc.


LD's Boom-de-Yada sets are full of fun for 4th July.

Remember to get your NEW Layered Stringbean Collection for FREE when you spend $45 by July 2nd, at midnight, MST. 

For more details, click here for Stringbean Collection by Lettering Delights or click image below.



8 comments:

  1. Lovely! I think that the 4th July themed top hat is brilliant :) And who needs an excuse to buy Jelly beans x!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for celebrating our 4th too! Big BIF hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are just too cute!
    BIF :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute projects! Love the hat. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute July 4th projects. Love that candy jar!
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute treat container. Love the use of the twine on your project too! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is super cute!!!!!!!
    TFS red, white and blue ALL the way!!!!
    from BIF group

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the projects they are all super cute. BIF Group
    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete