FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 9 March 2013

Mother's Day Card


In between running around with the kids swimming and tennis lessons today, I made one of my quickest cards.  It is very simple and I basically just printed.  Mother's Day in the UK is tomorrow and LD kindly made Millions of Mums sets following my request......they are gorgeous!


Being British I had to used the one with the Union Jack Flag but, I love all 30 of them!


In the photo above I used the FREEBIE Millions of Mum Words - graphic set and designed the whole card in my Pazzles software.


I just printed it from my cutter software to my printer.  I used my paper trimmer to cut around the card and used my corner punch for the base of the card for speed.


I only wish I had legs like the image!


Lucky for those of you who live outside the UK you will have ample time to use these sets, not only for Mother's Day but for many other occasions.

Click here to see the whole collection of Millions of Mums sets.

Click image above or following link to open a FREE account with Lettering Delights.

No comments:

Post a Comment