FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Friday 1 March 2013

Exciting NEWS - Pazzles Design Team



Oh my goodness, the news is out.......I am super excited to share with you that I have been selected to be on the 
Spring/Summer 2013 Pazzles Design Team.

Joanna's Blog



I bought my Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter 3 years ago and in my wildest dream I didn't imagine that one day I would be on the Pazzles Design Team with 2 other awesome designers.

I am thanking you in anticipation for your support, I need it, as I am quite overwhelmed by the news!

Before you disappear, I would love you to take the time to........

ADD your e-mail address into the gadget on the right of my blog that says 
"Follow my blog by e-mail to be sure you get all my crafting updates" 

Follow my blog 
See the "follow my blog : ilove2cutpaper" gadget down the right hand side


Finally, would you kindly LIKE me on Facebook HERE

Then, leave me a comment below so I can follow you back.

Thanks so much.

Joanna x

******

Pazzles Craft Room has thousands of images, hundreds of videos, and one low price.
Click above image to watch the video tour and learn about the Pazzles Craft Room.


Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.
Click above image to learn about the Pazzles Inspiration......goodbye to cartridges!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations I cant think of a more deserving person. Now get yourself well and get designing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! This is great news!!!!!! Can't wait to your spotlight next week. Get your project to me as soon as you can.
    XX XO
    Deezy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Joanna - I am thrilled for you.
    Well Done !!
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations!! not surprised at all you were chosen - you are creative and talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulationssss !!!!! Well deserve it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!Your projects are awesome!!!
    BIF

    ReplyDelete