FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 28 January 2013

Valentine Treats



Following on from my previous Print & Cut post with my Pazzles Inspiration, using Wee Are The World Valentiny Bundle from LD, I decided to make a a little tag for my Valentine Chocolate Treats!


I simply added some text to the heart, cut it out, punched a hole and threaded some twine.

Quick and easy!


Click here to see all the files included in  Wee Are The World Valentiny Bundle in all it's glory.


And, check out the  Dazzle Dolls and Dazzle Dates sets.



Thank you for all your support to my lovely followers and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate everyone.  
Joanna x


Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive cartridge-free electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

No comments:

Post a Comment