FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 14 October 2012

Freebie - Litte Boo-ligans Bag Toppers - svg's

Just popped into my local supermarket (Sainsbury) here in the UK and saw these gorgeous cookies.  I thought they would be perfect for the kids, but before they ate them up I needed to make these Little Boo-ligans Bag Toppers - Cut It Set with my Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter!


I will follow up later today with a brief tutorial on how I made them using Print & Cut with my Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter.

Click here to get your Little Boo-ligans Bag Toppers - Cut It Set

And if you think the toppers were cute, here are the Little Boo-ligans other sets.


I am feeling your pain....even more gorgeous sets to choose from ......Little Ho-ho-ho-ligans sets just released.


Have fun, and enjoy.

If you would like to learn more about the Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter  please click the image below and be inspired!


Click here if you would like to learn about the benefits of 
joining the Pazzles Craft Room.

Impress everyone with your projects from Pazzles Craft Room


No comments:

Post a Comment