FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Thank you card for the nurses!

 

Just a super quick post as time is running out to get your  Stringbeans Simple Shapes bundle from Lettering Delights. 


Due to popular demand and some confusion with timezones, you are able to get the entire Stringbeans Simple Shapes bundle  at just $30 for one more day! 
38 sets (380 images) for only $30! 

Offer ends July, 3rd at midnight, MST.



Well, for those of you that know me personally, my daughter Alice was taken to hospital on Saturday to have her appendix removed.  It all happened ever so quickly.  Friday she was feeling slightly unwell and had a tennis lesson straight after school.  As she got in the car she said "Mum, I don't feel like going to the school disco".  During the night she steadily deteriorated and we ended up at A&E.  A matter of hours later she was operated on. 

I am so proud of my beautiful little girl for being so brave.


Anyway, she is home now and slowly recovering.  Whilst she was sleeping this afternoon I thought I would make a quick card to thank the nurses for their kindness in looking after Alice.


I used the  Stringbeans Simple Shapes bundle with my Pazzles Inspiration.  No cutting of the image, as I needed to make it quickly.  I just imported the file into my Pazzles Studio Pro Software and using the eyedropper coloured the elements.  Wow, this was a quick card.   

I then cute out the shaped base card using Oblong Frames (svg) and one of the Quilled Flowers (cut it set).

Click here to get your Stringbeans Simple Shapes bundle.

Last chance at this awesome price!



1 comment: