FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Cotton Reel Shaped Card


When I saw this file on sale at I just couldn't wait to make this Cotton Reel shaped card using my Pazzles Inspiration.

For this card I have used the Crafty Bird Cut It Set which is on sale now for $2.00 from Lettering Delights.  I simply LOVE IT and it's just perfect for anyone who crafts 
or would like to make a gift/card if "She's Crafty".


I have used the cotton reel from the Crafty Bird Cut It Set and made it into a shaped card.  But before I layered the front onto the base card I wound some bakers twine around the shape.  I thought this would make a perfect gift for one of my crafting friends!

I print and cut the little sentiment and made my own 3 tags.


I have used one of the flowers from the Quilled Flowers Cut It set which is a firm favourite of mine.



I have also used the scissors from the same Crafty Bird Cut It Set which is available in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg.

If you are a crafter or know anyone who loves crafting these are perfect sets so take a look at Crafty Bird Cut It Set or Crafty Bird Collection, which are each on sale for just $2. 



Click here to get your $2 Tuesday Crafty Bird Cut It Set or Crafty Bird Collection, each on 
sale for just $2 until Monday, July 30th at midnight, MST.


Click here if you would like to open a FREE account with Lettering Delights and you will automatically get some FREE files to try out.

1 comment:

  1. that is so adorable!! I just love how creative you are with the lettering delights products:-)

    ReplyDelete