FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 24 June 2012

Jam Labels - All Bottled Up Bundle $2


Whoops, apologies, I forgot to post $2 Tuesday from Lettering Delights.......some weeks I don't know where the time goes!

I have a friend who makes the most amazing jam each year!  Nothing tastes better than home-made jam and my favourites are strawberry and apricot.  So, when I saw All Bottled Up Bundle or the Cut It set I thought it would be nice to try and make some simple but fun sticky labels for her this year. 


I simply used the Try Me Tool from All Bottled alphabet included in the bundle, typed my jam flavour and saved to my computer in high resolution.  



Then I printed the images from my Pazzles software onto sticky labels/sheets.  I used some Transparent Spray to ensure my images did not smudge.



These were such fun to make and really simple!


I am going to print a few sheets off for her ready in time for when she sells her jam at the local craft fair.

The graphic set would also be perfect for produce labels and shaped cards for summer fetes etc.

Click here to get  All Bottle Up Bundle or the Cut It set for just $2! 
Offer ends tomorrow, June 25th at midnight, MST.

Also, take a look at.......just released files Stringbeans Simple Shape Bundle at Lettering Delights.



No comments:

Post a Comment