FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 28 May 2012

Pretty Pops available in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg file formats



Just what I need on a hot summer's evening.......my mouth is watering as I type!

I haven't been able to craft with the kids wanting to be out in the sunshine! We need to make the most of the sun here in the UK before the rain comes again, just in  time for the 1/2 term school holidays.......typical!!


Any way, I love this  Pretty Pops Cut It set whatever the weather.  

Hurry, sale ends Tuesday, only $2.00.


I have used papers by Kaisercraft from the Fine and Sunny Collection with some coordinating Core'dinations Colorcore cardstock.  I have cut all the elements using my Pazzles cutting machine and the svg file make it super quick to cut and put together.

Remember, if you have a electronic die cutting machine these can be print and cut out or you can just cut using your own papers as I have done above.

These files are great for cardmaking and scrapbook projects.

 This cut it set comes in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg file formats.

Click here for  Pretty Pops Cut It set.
Click here to see latest released sets at Lettering Delights.

No comments:

Post a Comment