FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 19 January 2012

Wild Wednesday Animal Word Search!

Today for Lettering Delights Wild Wednesday you will need to weed through this word search and  see if you can find all the fun deals they have to offer today!  

Click on the images (below) to direct you to the sales. 

All offers end Friday at midnight, MST.


K Q F J C R F L G N C C O W N
C H I C K E N W P T X Z P Q T
W X T A C Z E D I A S T L N M
G H O S F R O G E P H J E R P
R A E B Y U P V B M U D A Z I
F F I M O Z C M O U S E Y R W
U J G I R A F F E W P S T V O N
P T Q Y E K N O M Y U O L T P
M N Y J O U R X C D O G M I T
U L S I I G U A N A G Y P S T U

BEAR          
CHICKEN
CAT            
COW
DOG            
FROG
GIRAFFE     
IGUANA
MONKEY   
MOUSE


No comments:

Post a Comment