FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 29 October 2011

Petal Collection


When I first saw this collection I did a happy dance around my computer.....I just love these and can think of hundreds of projects where I could use these cuttable flowers with my Pazzles Inspiration or any other electronic die cutting machine.

The first project I came up with was this delicate flower from the Petal Collection.

A while ago I bought some Glittered Iron On from Oyster Stamps in the UK.  It comes in these delightful colours and it is really easy to use.  I just selected my petal and imported it directly into my Studio Pro software for the Pazzles Inspiration.  I then followed the directions on the packet for the Glittered Iron On.
I couldn't resist putting it on this little baby top and then selected a rhinestone from my 
Pazzles Rhinestone Kit and applied heat from my iron onto the rhinestone to secure it to the garment.


Wouldn't these make a lovely gift for someone expecting a little girl!


Take a look at all the other files below by Patricia Zapata in the collection from 
Lettering Delights.  I know I am just going to have to purchase some more of these!





Click here to get your Cut-It Flowers by Patricia Zapata.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Love the glitter for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Now I need to get some glitter iron on vinyl! Did I mention how much I ADORE all kinds of vinyl! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty. I never would have thought to use that flower that way, now I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete