FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 30 October 2011

Free file - offer ends today!


I decided to make a girlie version of the Spooky Pinwheel which is FREE but hurry as the offer ends today.  To get your FREE file click here for my blog post 


I used the Fruit Garden Paper Pad by Tilda for the Pinwheel, a paper flower and brad from my stash.

For this girlie version, using my Pazzles Inspiration, I simply selected BREAK GROUP and removed the bat shape x4 and just left a scalloped edging!

This is how the cut file will look when you open it.
Select UNGROUP.



SELECT bat shape.
DELETE bat shape.

DELETE bat shapes on all 4 sections.
This is how the file should look now, hit cut!



Take a look at some other Lettering Delights
offers here on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. This version of the pinwheel is beautiful--great paper.Thanks for showing an idea that is not looking like a bat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous Pinwheel Joanna, it looks so pretty with the scalloped edges.

    ReplyDelete