FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 13 October 2011

Cupcake boxes and wrappers

Last Saturday afternoon my door bell rang and I wast greeted by my friend Jacquie who handed me a box of 6 cupcakes which she had beautifully decorated having been on her 2nd cupcake decorating course.  She said that she had eaten so many cupcakes over the last few weeks that she couldn't bear to eat another one and handed the box over to me!!!!


My 3 children couldn't believe their eyes when they saw the box of 6 cakes!  I managed to rescue 2 from the box of 6 so that I could photograph them.  I then thought it would be nice if I made some cupcake boxes and wrappers for the 2 cupcakes that were left.  I found a Lettering Delights SVG set called Provencial Princess that I had purchased recently.  In the set there is a cupcake box and cake wrappers!


Stunning cupcakes, don't you think?


I print and cut the cupcake box from the Provencial Princess SVG set using my Pazzles and placed the glittered cupcake inside.



Here are 3 cupcake boxes that I made, the 2 pink boxes were made using some double sided paper from my stash and the middle one I made using the SVG file with Print and Cut on my Pazzles Inspiration.


Then using the same double sided paper I made these 2 cake wrappers.  I couldn't believe how quick and easy they were to cut on my Pazzles Inspiration.  I just loaded up my paper and hit cut for the outline of the cupcake wrapper.


Remember these cupcake wrappers and boxes can be used for any occasion all you have to do is find the paper you want to use and cut!


Click here to get your Provencial Princess SVG set (which I have used)
or click here to get you Provencial Princess Party Printables Bundle

2 comments:

  1. Just Beautiful! What lovely colors, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Joanna, fit for a princess party! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete