FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 17 September 2011

Spooky Soiree Bundle


Almost at the end of my collection of products using the Spooky Soiree Bundle which is such a fantastic set for Spooky parties!  This time I have used the Spooky Soiree Cupcake Toppers which I print and cut using my Pazzles Inspiration.


I printed out a selection of the Spooky Soiree Papers from the Bundle and cut out some cupcake wrappers.  It was trial and error getting the correct size for UK cupcakes!  I got there in the end and I am really pleased with how they turned out.


Having print and cut my toppers I then adhered them to a straw which I placed in the middle of the cupcake.


This Spooky Soiree Bundle has endless possibilities and I have had hours of fun making these projects.  Now to let the kids loose on choosing their favorite cake to eat!

Click here to get your Spooky Soiree Collection.


PAPER ISSUES has a Halloween link party starts Oct 1st and runs all month so I am adding this project over there!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic cupcakes - perfect for Halloween treats!
    Visiting from Paper Issues
    Lowri
    http://papervinenz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!! and now i want a cupcake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO fantastic!! I love cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete