FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 4 May 2011

The Royal Wedding Shaped Card

Oh dear, I know I am late posting this Royal Wedding Shaped Card but we went away for a few days to Cornwall and I totally forgot to put it on my blog!! You know what it's like packing the kitchen sink, bikes, 3 kids and 1 husband.......frantic!!! BUT we had a lovely time.


Well, I so enjoyed making this card with my Pazzles Inspiration using the Lettering Delights SVG and graphics set of The Royal Wedding. I am slowly getting to grips with using the SVG's but need lots more practice using the graphics sets.


I cut out the crown and layered it onto glitter card using some foam pads. I put some pearls at the base of the card as it was crying out for some simple bling!


I was very proud that I managed to print the text and then cut it out on my Pazzles for the background. I am finding the Print & Cut technique rather tricky.

Although I watched The Royal Wedding on TV, I insisted my hubby video it all, so I have at least six hours to watch by myself in piece and quiet whilst the kids are in bed!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you did such a fabulous job here....you did them proud sweetie this is super sweet! Glad you had a fun time in Cornwall....I love it there, not been for years now but we used to go every year!! :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Joanna! I just love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Joanna! The bling adds so much more to the card. Great job!

    Jin

    ReplyDelete