FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Anniversary Card

Just looking at some files I had on the computer this afternoon and I've made my husband's anniversary 2 weeks early.......how organised it that!


I have used a graphic set, then used the print and cut feature on my Pazzles Inspiration and added my own computer generated sentiment.


I then layered the cut out heart on foam pads, added glitter on the wings and adhered a heart shaped button.


My husband will be so surprised as it makes a change from rushing to make him a card at the 11th hour!

I am entering this card into a few challenges:-

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything goes
The Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge - Wedding Anniversary
CAS-ual Fridays - Clean and Simple

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation love it thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us at the SCSC
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is ca-ute! I love those glittery wings! So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I love that focal image - super cool! And of course the addition of the glitter adds a very special touch. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope you'll join us again and share more of your beautiful work with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card

    Thanks for joining our "Anniversary" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty design - no doubt your husband will love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining us at SECRET CRAFTER challenge this week!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it love it love it....hugs

    ReplyDelete