FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 6 March 2011

Flower Scalloped Shaped Card

This adorable stamp is from the It's about that time.....printable stamp set from The Cutting Cafe. I have played with the digi flower clock file and imported some digi background stamps I already had on my computer......I love a challenge and the chance to learn something new!


I was so pleased with the result. Everything was printed out on my colour printer. I then cut out the scalloped pink frame with my Pazzles Inspiration using the Colorful Clocks....printable stamp set.

Using this technique uses up a lot of computer memory but I like the result......printing all in one go!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous....love the pretty colours and sweet details ;) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe............this is sweet, sweet sweet...so soft i love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Joanna.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the fleer shape and pretty papers! X

    ReplyDelete